Monday, June 18, 2012

First Impressions!

I thought I would make my first post here a bit of an introduction! My name is Annaveil, and I've been playing games for most of my life. My love of MMOs started around 2005-2006 with Runescape and I progressed on from that into other games like Guild Wars and Maplestory.

Around 2008 I began playing World of Warcraft and boy, has it been fun! I've always been a big fan of collecting armor sets just for looks. When the Transmogrification system was introduced I was ecstatic. I've been designing outfits for my characters and my friends' characters for a while now and wanted to bring them to a bigger audience: you guys!

I'd like to be able to post something new every other day at least but I think a more reasonable goal would be perhaps once or twice a week. For my first few rounds, I'm going to be showcasing my own personal characters' outfits. Speaking of which, I think it's time for you all to meet the crew!




From left to right: Andrastei, Abbigale, Ashenheart, Atuesuel, and Annaveil.


Check back soon to meet one of my characters and take a peek at their wardrobe! :D If you'd like to get an email whenever I update with a new post, just enter your email in at the bottom of the page and you'll be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment